Friday, 17 June 2011

Friday, 17th June - Marie Curie Cancer Care



Ah, clearly a charity that loves to brew up as much as I do!

I'm again trapped in the house while two builders flash a bit of cleavage at me every few minutes, so have been trying to get my head around twitter. I'm following Marie Curie and they're running a "Tweaparty" today. This is to promote their "Blooming Great Tea Party 2011" which is a fundraiser where you simply invite friends and family round for a brew in return for a small donation.


Every £20 pounds you raise will pay for an hour of nursing care. Last year, tea parties across the UK raised enough money to fund 30,200 hours of care for the terminally ill.


I've just texted in a donation by text and celebrate with a cup of tea for me and one each for the builders upstairs

Text to 'BGTP11 £2' to 70070 or donate at http://goo.gl/k73vU #Tweaparty


www.mariecurie.org.uk/en-gb/fundraising-volunteering/blooming-great-tea-party-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment