Thursday, 9 February 2012

British Heart Foundation



It's interesting to note that the teaching of CPR has changed slightly and that the British Heart Foundation has been pushing this very strong message to help people remember what to do in an emergency. I know I wouldn't feel confident if I were in this situation, so this is a great idea:

Originally there was meant to be another charity at this morning's coffee morning, but they cancelled and the British Heart Foundation stepped in at the last minute making my charity thing for today buying a strip of tickets for the tombola.

www.bhf.org.uk

2 comments:

  1. You can also perform CPR to the same beat as the childrens song "Nelly the Elephant"

    I'm not usually a fan of Vinnie Jones - but good on him for getting involved!

    Jen x
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that they are constantly adapting the cpr procedure as each change is hopefully in the right direction and part of saving lives.x

    ReplyDelete