Friday, 6 April 2012

West Berkshire Community Hospital League of Friends




Maundy Thursday yesterday and that means jumble sale day already! Today's was in aid of the West Berkshire Community Hospital League of Friends which is a wonderful cause who have worked hard for years to ensure there's a hospital in the town.

I bought a lovely soft baby blue jumper as I have an unfortunate habit of shrinking any sweaters that actually fit (ask MrM about my inability to wash his shirts too), a very smart Marks and Spencer skirt (too smart for me, in fact. I can't think where I would wear it and whether anyone would recognise me in it) and a colourful scarf - ditto - not sure where and HOW I would wear it. Ideas welcome!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had jumble sales where we live, when i lived in Yorkshire there used to be loads, they were always great!xx

    ReplyDelete