Sunday, 26 August 2012

Chapel Row Charity Fair

Sorry, can't bring myself to write "fayre"!

Did you know that aliens love underpants? No, neither did I until I bought this fab book from the stall at the Chapel Row charity event!

I also bought a couple of business books and felt extremely British as we strolled around the stalls, showed the McBaby the farmyard animals and got both wet and sunburnt within the same 20 minute spell.




The fayre (I did it!) was brilliantly organised and hopefully raised a ton for Babies in Buscott, Newbury Samaritans, Riding For The Disabled and Spring Charity Fundraisers.



And look! They've spelt it "fair" too!

www.newburytoday.co.uk/2012/kick-off-the-weekend-with-a-fair-and-a-craft-and-produce-show

www.chapelrowfayre.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment